Monday, August 24

For my birthday:
I want one of those keys you win in video games, that allows you to blast through walls and reach the next level -
to get to the other side.


I am Bill's machine
I may be the largest machine that will ever be built.
I may be the richest machine that will ever be built.
I may be the most powerful machine that will ever be built.
Raised with cheerios and station wagons.
Diagonal-slotted parking stalls of the mall.


Looking out of rge window, I see my city beside the sea, dreaming in aeroplanes and wood; metal and rock ballads... Better ways of living. Golden sun falling on this city that wanted for more: sailboats atop the golden water.

The challenge of newness.
Saturday morning cartoons recycling programs crying Indians.

You think you can live without me, but just try.

You desire images of a better tomorrow;
I feed you these images.

You dream of a world in which your ego will not dissolve.


I am the architect of the arena.

Reconsider your notions of what you think will rescue you from a future sterilised of progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment